Save money, improve your home’s value, and reduce your carbon footprint when you choose to use energy-efficient products for your home.
Never Sacrifice Your Comfort
Boost Your Home’s Energy Efficiency Today!
Understanding Energy Efficiency
Science Behind The Savings
Composite frames resist rotting, rusting and warping to withstand constant exposure to the elements.
Decorative and ENERGY STAR-compliant door lites are an integral part in a door system’s seal and thermal performance.
Helps keep the shingle layers laminate
The SureNail® strip enhances the already amazing grip of our proprietary Tru-Bond®† sealant for exceptional wind resistance of a 130-MPH wind warranty††.
Patented SureNail® Technology+ is the first and only reinforced nailing zone on the face of the shingle.
A unique “triple layer” of reinforcement occurs when the fabric overlays the two shingle layers, called the common bond area. This provides increased protection against “nail pull” from the wind.
Benefits of Energy Efficiency
In short, energy efficiency allows you to decrease the amount of energy you use—without sacrificing an amenity. Why switch to energy-efficient products:
WHY GO GREEN
- Energy-Efficient Windows
- Energy-Efficient Insulation
- Energy-Efficient Solar Hero
- 48% reduction in solar heat transfer during the summer months
- 104% increase in R-value of the glass in winter months
- Protect your carpet, furniture and draperies from fading
- The Intercept™ spacer system will extend the life of your windows
Its ability to seal tightly makes it a much better and more energy–efficient solution than rolled batting. It is also moisture resistant, so it prevents mold, odor, and rot from creeping into your home.
- The blown-in material locks in cooler indoor attic temperatures in summer and prevents heated and cooled air from leaking out.
- Save up to 15% on the energy cost by filling the attic with fiberglass insulation.
- it can last 80 to 100 years in most houses before it needs to be replaced.
Solar power works by harnessing the energy from the sun and turning it into usable electricity to power our daily lives. Every hour, enough sunlight reaches the earth’s surface to power our global energy demands for an entire year.
- predictable and reduced monthly payments for the time of your loan or leasing of the solar panels.
- Incentives given by the government to use renewable energy.
- Solar Panels avoid yearly energy increase which normally increases 5% from the utility company every year.
- Installing solar panels in a home not only helps to reduce current monthly utility bills; it can potentially increase the home’s value by up to 4.1% more than comparable homes with no solar panels
Calculate Your Energy Savings
*Based on figures determined by Energy.gov
Interested in Becoming ENERGY STAR® Certified?
ENERGY STAR is a government-sanctioned symbol for energy efficiency, credibility, sustainability and cost-savings for the consumer. Hero Construction offers many ENERGY STAR® qualified glass packages. Explore the requirements to become ENERGY STAR-certified below and see what it looks like in your region of the country.
- Your Climate
U-Factor measures the rate at which heat flows through an object. The lower your U-value, the less heat your windows allow through them.
- Northern: ≤ .27
- North-Central: ≤ .30
- South-Central: ≤ .30
- Southern: ≤ .40
R-Value determines how well the insulation inside your window performs. The higher your R-value, the better insulated your window is.
- Northern: 13 – 21
- North-Central: 13 – 21
- South-Central: 13 – 21
- Southern: 13 – 21
Hero Construction Group is located in ENERGY STAR’s Southern Climate category. To maintain certification here, our windows and doors must maintain a U-Value of ≤ .40 and an R-Factor from 13 to 21.
GLOSSARY OF TERMS
Energy Efficiency Terms You Need To Know
Hero Construction Group offers flexible financing options to help you enjoy your new replacement products when you want them. Your Sales Hero will work with you to find the best payment plan for your project.
Yes. Hero Construction Group doesn’t make you wait to renovate your home. With our special offers, we make replacing your windows, doors or roofing more affordable than ever. Learn more about our special offers on our pricing page.
Make Your Home Energy-Efficient
Making your home energy efficient is a smart investment into your home. The payoff is not only significant, but also tangible. You’ll reap the benefits in comfortability and cost, as energy-efficient products pay for themselves time and time again.
If you’re ready to see the difference and enjoy being comfortable in your home again, contact the professionals at Hero Construction today. We are happy to provide you with a free in-home estimate and answer any questions you may have about energy efficiency!
Resquest a free in-home estimate
Save Energy With Hero Construction Group.